Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ok... here we go... this is new to me so don't expect a lot
I want to post a scrap page for a challenge that I have entered.

Not only is this my first blog, it's my first scrap page that I have done totally from scratch... well, sort'a... I did use their template and their rules.
I'm new to digi scrapping... new to Photoshop Elements

I'm hoping I can upload the page...
here goes...



Hey... it worked!!! I hope this works for the challenge.

I used a kit "Let Freedom Ring" by Amy Stoffel.

I used 8 papers... well, 7 papers and an overlay .

I used 4 colors that I picked from the photo and a frame that I picked up somewhere.

I guess I'm on my way...

hugs, Ginnie

5 comments:

  1. what a great way to kick off your blog! don't you just love the Simple Scrapper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool... and I love your subjects... those are the cutest kids I have ever seen... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Ginnie you sent this to me and would love to join but havn't a clue how to do it . Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job Ginnie, it is a lot of fun isn't it..

    Jude :)

    ReplyDelete